PRODUCTS FROM FORTINET
HOW TO GET A SECURITY FABRIC
With OJCO IT as MSP partners, we provide our customers with some of the best products on the market with Fortinet as a supplier. MSP partners work with reducing risks and minimize the effects of cyberattacks by providing managed security and surveillance technologies to protect enterprise data, infrastructure and users regardless of who, where, and how IT assets are accessed. MSP expands the company’s security operations by bridge people, skills, processes and technology.
To get reliable protection for your IT environment, you should invest in Fortinet Security Fabric. This is a concept where you connect all the equipment to a solution and get a simpler handling. An interface for monitoring and maintenance where all products talk to each other. Here you have control over everything that happens in your IT infrastructure.
Some of the products that should be in your Security Fabric are FortiGate, FortiSwitch, FortiClient & FortiMail.
To read about more products that can be connected to your Fabric, click here.
A FortiGate is a firewall and is the centre of your Security Fabric. Other equipment is controlled from the firewall and safety is handled here. The choice of which FortiGate depends on the amount of bandwidth and number of sessions required.
The switch is used to connect the “cable network”. There are different sizes from 8 ports to 48 depending on how many units you as a customer have. The switch is connected to the FortiGate and handled from there.
FortiClient is a client protection for computers (Windows and Mac) with antivirus, sandbox, vulnerability scanner, inventory, VPN and much more.
FortiMail is an email and spam protection. It takes care of stopping volume-based and targeted cyber threats to secure the IT environment, prevent the loss of sensitive data and to maintain compliance with regulations.
- Market leader with best price & performance.
- A supplier who has all the security products that you as a company need.
- An interface for managing all equipment.
- Security Fabric where the products talk to each other.
- With Fortinet, you get security features and technology that are usually only available for large companies at a price that suits small & medium-sized companies.
WHY OJCO IT?
- Specialized in IT security and has many years of experience in security.
- We are available for you.
- We rent out security as a service with a fixed monthly cost.
- We handle maintenance/inspections so that you are always up to date and know what is happening.
- OJCO IT as MSP Partner