BACKUP AND REPLICATION
BACKUP AND REPLICATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
DO A BACKUP TODAY, GET YOUR HANDS ON YOUR LOST DATA TOMORROW
Lost data is one of the biggest threats to your business and at OJCO IT we are experts at backup and replication of data since 1999. Our experience. Your security!
On a daily basis, we restore “lost” data from backups to our customers’ devices. It can be anything from a computer that has been stolen, or broken, to hard drives that have stopped working for various reasons.
Many of our customers have discovered that preventive safety work is an investment, not a cost.
REDUCE THE RISK OF A STOPPING
We help many companies to ensure their backup and replication, then your data is encrypted with the highest security, before it is sent via the internet to our backup servers which are located in our data centers.
Replication is an identical reflection of your existing server. With a replication solution at OJCO IT, the risk of downtime is significantly reduced. In the event of a downtime on your regular server, the traffic is transferred directly to your replication server, which means that you and your colleagues can continue to work as usual.
The difference between a backup and areplication serveris that a replication server cannot reload data and therefore does not replace a working backup in the event of, for example, disk failures, viruses orlost data. The replication server is rather seen as a cost-effective complement that ensures that the day-to-day operations can continue immediately if a server is down.
BENEFITS OF OJCO IT BACKUP & REPLICATION
- Backup and replication are securely stored in our three data centers.
- All stored datain theOJCO IT:s data center is protected by BGTP firewalls.
- All stored RDS data is encrypted with 256 bit encryption.
- Continuous routines ensure a functioning recovery.
- OJCO IT handles maintenance and monitoring. Which frees up staff at your place.
- OJCO IT continuously reports to its customers that backup works flawlessly