BACKUP / REPLICATION
OJCO secures your backup and replication
OJCO restores “lost” data from backups to our customers’ devices on a daily basis. It can be anything from a computer that has been stolen, or broken, to hard drives that have stopped working for various reasons.
Many of our customers have discovered that preventive safety work is an investment, not a cost.
Reduce the risk of downtime
OJCO helps many companies to secure their backup and replication, then your data is encrypted with the highest security, before it’s sent via the internet to our backup servers which are located in our data centers.
Replication is an identical reflection of your existing server. With a replication solution at OJCO, the risk of downtime is significantly reduced. In the event of a downtime on your regular server, the traffic is transferred directly to your replication server, which means that you and your co-workers can continue to work just as usual.
The difference between a backup and a replication server is that a replication server cannot reload data and therefore does not replace a working backup in the event of, for example, disk failures, viruses or lost data. The replication server is rather seen as a cost-effective complement that ensures that day-to-day operations can continue immediately if a server is down.
Benefits with OJCO backup and replication
- Backup and replication are securely stored in our three data centers.
- All data stored in OJCO’s data center is protected by NGTP firewalls.
- All stored RDS data is encrypted with 256 bit encryption.
- Continuous routines ensure a functioning recovery.
- OJCO handles maintenance and monitoring. Which frees up staff at your office.
- OJCO continuously reports to its customers that backup works perfect